Nail Care Services include:
- Polish Change
- Regular Manicure
- Paraffin Manicure
- Oil-Infused Manicures
- Hand or Feet Massage
- Regular Pedicure: This is a simple treatment that includes foot soaking, foot scrubbing with a pumice stone or foot file, nail clipping, nail shaping, foot and calf massage, moisturizer and nail polishing.
- Spa Pedicure: Includes the regular pedicure, along with water-jet foot massage for an exhilarating feel of
- Paraffin Pedicure: This is a treatment that includes a regular pedicure but also includes the use of paraffin wax. The feet are covered with layers of paraffin wax to moisturize feet.
NAIL CARE TIPS
- Too much buffing can cause friction, build up heat and weaken nails. Always use a super-fine-grit nail buffer to lightly smooth ridges. Buff in an X pattern, lifting the buffer between strokes.
- Don't bite your nails or use them as tools. Both of these activities will, obviously, weaken or break nails.
- Wear nail polish; it can help protect nails and prevent breakage. For a no-fuss natural look, simply apply a topcoat
- Avoid nail exposure to household cleansers or harsh chemicals. Even prolonged exposure to fresh water can dry out nails and hands. Wear gloves when cleaning, and apply hand lotion after every time you wash hands.
- Moisturize your cuticles daily to prevent hangnails, cracking and peeling. Just before bed is a perfect time. Massaging the cuticle area also stimulates blood circulation, which helps nail growth.
- DON’T cut your cuticles. Unless you’re a trained nail tech, you can cause more harm than good because cuticles form barrier that protects the nail. Instead, apply a cuticle remover to soften and dissolve dry, overgrown cuticles. Then use a soft-tipped cuticle pusher to gently push back the cuticles.
- DON’T saw your nails back and forth with a nail file; it can weaken the nail’s free edge. Instead, file nails from the corners towards the center in one direction.